Marmitek 08131 BoomBoom 565 Set (Bluetooth Speakers)
- Listen to music from your smartphone or tablet, anywhere, wirelessly.
- With active noise control for use in noisy environments.
- Digital sound quality with clear mid-range and deep bass.
- Rechargeable for more than 8 hours of listening enjoyment.
- Comes with a special airplane kit and travel case.
- With integrated phone functionality.
- Suitable for all Bluetooth-enabled audio sources, such as iPad/iPhone, Blackberry, Android smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Item #: 08131-BLU-BOOMBOOM565
Availability: out of stock
Air conditioning, plane engines, train sounds, chatter and other ambient noises are all reasons to set the volume of your headphones to the max. Today, Marmitek introduces headphones where this is no longer required: the Marmitek BoomBoom 565. These headphones actively suppress ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy the purity of music without damaging your ears by unnecessarily turning up the volume. Now that's what I wanted to hear.
Just dream away
As a music buff, I can only confirm: good music really sounds best when you can totally isolate yourself from the outside world. Just close your eyes, and your favourite band is closer than the guy sitting next to you on the plane.
Stand at the front during a concert and the music will rush through you.
Pump up the volume
Unfortunately, this addiction of listening to music also poses a risk. Listening to music, especially music that's too loud, may damage your hearing. We are all aware of it, but music lovers in particular tend to ignore this notion.
Making concessions on your music experience is not an option.
But … now Marmitek introduces something incredible; comparable to non-fattening chocolate, or alcohol without the hangover. The BoomBoom 565 Bluetooth headphones not only allow you to listen to your music in its purest form optimally, but also responsibly.
Active Noise Control
Marmitek created something clever: ANC.
Active Noise Control is an ingenious piece of technology that actively suppresses ambient noise. The active part lets the headphones detect outside noise and immediately and continuously produce anti-noise. Active Noise Control allows you to lower your headphones' volume compared to regular headphones, without any distortion from noise.
Another advantage of these headphones is that they are Bluetooth-enabled. Just leave your mobile phone in your bag, jacket or trousers, and walk around in relative freedom. No more hassle with wires getting stuck between your jacket's zip or accidentally disconnecting your cable.
You won't be allowed to use the headphones with Bluetooth on an airplane, but they thought of this as well. In that case, simply use it wired. You may also use it to listen to the aircraft's entertainment system, through the supplied airplane connection. No more hassle with those cheap, rarely functioning earphones provided by the airline. Filtering out the aircraft noise allows you to hear the voices of the actors perfectly, without increasing the volume.
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2.402-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth version: 3,0
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP,HFP ,HSP
- Supported Codec: SBC, AAC, MP3
- Range: Up to 10 metres open field
- Battery: 2 x Li-ion Polymer
- Battery Capacity: 300mAh
- Battery Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charger Time: 3-4 hours max
- Battery Life:
- ANC – 15 hours
- Bluetooth – 7.5 hours
- Standby: 200 hours
- Audio input: DC3.5 female
- Operation: on headphones and audio source
- Phone functions: answer call, end call
- Audio functions: Volume+, Volume-, Next song, previous song, power, Active Noise Control ON/OFF
- Headband: fully adjustable
- Weight: 140g.
- Operation temperature: 0°C ~ +45°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Microphone unit: 6mm x 2.7mm
- Sensitivity: -38dB+/-3dB
- Directional sensitivity: Omni-directional With Zero Voice Distortion Technique
- Impedance: ≤ 2,2 Kohm
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 105dB+/-3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion ANC ON, ANC OFF: 0.1%
- Output power: 30mW RMS
- Output power: 50mW PMPO
- Transducer Principle (closed or open) : closed
- Ear coupling: Over-the-ear (circumaural)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥ 95dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Overall: 200 x 185 x 40mm (unit)
- Ear Cushion Outside: 67 x 89 x 13mm22li>
In order to continue improving the product, Marmitek reserves the right to change specifications and/or designs without prior notice