>> Wired IR extensions | Wireless IR extensions | Universal remotes |
NicoShop.com®, SINCE 2002 Leader in ON-LINE X-10 & INSTEON Home Automation, is Haibrain Authorized Distributor and Marmitek Preferred Partner. We offer the complete product range of Audio & Video at Home, Home Automation & Security, Video Door phones, IP Cameras.
Operate concealed AV devices
Operate devices through walls and cabinet doors
Your remote control only has a limited range for operating your audio and video equipment.
You can extend this range with Marmitek’s ready-to-use infrared solutions and can also combine this with your current remote control.
- You have placed your A/V equipment in a closed cabinet but would like to continue to operate it using your remote control.
- You would like to listen to another radio channel or the next track on your CD but you are not in the immediate vicinity of your radio.
- You would like to be able to operate the set-top box or satellite tuner in the lounge, from your bedroom, using your remote control.
- You would like to be able to use your remote control to browse through the eighties/nineties music on your DVD/CD changer or iPod docking station while sitting on your patio.
- You select another radio station while cooking without having to leave your saucepans unsupervised in the kitchen.
- You think you can hear the phone ringing and need to turn down the volume of the television or stereo to check without having to open the cabinet doors.
These so-called infrared extenders are suitable for every brand of DVD player, HDD recorder, satellite receiver, decoder, etc and are easy to install and use.
- + read more
These can be used to operate your A/V equipment from another room (up to 25 metres away). You can operate any A/V devices that are visible to the IR transmitter. The wireless technology used means that you do not need to drill holes or lay extra cables.
These can be used if you simply want to operate A/V equipment that is located in a closed cabinet. You place the infrared receiver on, under or at the side of your cabinet or A/V unit and connect the A/V devices to be operated using IR LEDs via a thin cable that passes into the cabinet at the back. In addition, Marmitek also provides solutions for bridging distances of up to 300 metres (professional built-in solutions).
Click on the table below for a simple product comparison.